Saturday, November 3, 2007

My Mission: Empower, Inspire and Educate

My Mission
My mission is to help an many people as possible to achieve better health and an increase in wealth, to educate, inspire and empower as many people as I can. I am passionate about helping people succeed in attracting and receiving a greater abundance of health and wealth for a fuller life expression so that everyone can enjoy doing the things that they most love to do, to have freedom and the time to focus on health, family, relationships, business and life.


My Story

I have Myasthenia Gravis (MG), a chronic, debilitating autoimmune disease that results in extreme fatigue, exhaustion and weakness, thus potentially resulting in the lack of ability and function. For several years I suffered severely from the symptoms of MG. I was devasted physically, emotionally, financially, professionally, spiritually and personally. I felt frustrated, angry, lonely, isolated, sad, fearful and lost. I fought the disease and pushed against it only to find myself sicker and even further from my dreams, goals and desires. I intently wanted good health and a better way of living. So I studied a different approach, one of personal empowerment. I applied this approach to my health and that of recovery. I developed a process of transformation to good health. This process is all about desiring, deserving and believing that good health can also be yours. I advanced my recovery significantly, and so can you. I will show you how to take the journey of advanced recovery and empowerment, if you are ready to acquire hope.

Everyone is Seeking Better Health
You do not need to have a chronic illness, injury or medical condition to learn and benefit from the concepts presented on this website and my books. Watch the news, read the paper and magazines, everyone is seeking better health, the health and wellness industries are enormous and omnipresent. I am passionate about helping everyone achieve higher levels of function, better health and a fuller life expression. In most cases, fuller life expression involves obtaining optimal health and financial freedom, as these two factors are critical in truly achieving freedom and the ability to really live in fullness. Everyone should read these books, learn and live each day with the concepts that are presented, they will help you to guarantee an experience of good health and fuller life expression.

Thank you for reading my blog! I intend to continue to post valuable information and resources for achieving optimal levels of health, abundance and fuller life expression!

http://www.BeatChronicIllness.com

http://www.ChooseYourResults.com

http://www.AcquiredHope.com

No comments: