Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Positive Affirmations

I am a big believer in positive affirmations and using them to co-create and attract that which you desire and also become who you want to be. The technique of positive affirmations is a powerful way to develop oneself and find inner peace.

Here are some affirmations for Self-Confidence:

I am so happy and grateful now that I am completely relaxed, self-confident and self-assured in all that I do.

I am so happy and grateful not that I can accomplish any goal that I desire through planning and self-motivation.


Here is an affirmation for Concentration:

I am so happy and grateful now that I have the ability to focus my undivided attention on any particular task at any time. I am able to concentrate deeply on anything I set my mind to. I can shut out all distractions and focus my entire attention on the problem at hand.


Here is an affirmation for Problem Solving:

I am so happy and grateful now that every problem is an opportunity for me to be a creator and that I am highly creative. I consider every problem that confronts me as a new door to be opened. I continuously attract whatever I need to solve the problem. I begin each project thinking of a new and better way to accomplish the task.


Here is an affirmation on Composure:

I am so happy and grateful now that I an poised, relaxed and peaceful. I accept challenges and disagreements with calmness.


Notice that by starting each affirmation in the present tense, and adding a statement of gratitude aligns you with the universal laws. You are practicing and embracing the law of gratitude and acting as if it is true by stating "I" and "Now". For more techniques on the techniques of writing powerful and effective positive affirmations, please see my "Acquired Hope" book. Another great resource is http://www.Success-InnerPeace.com

No comments: