Friday, December 14, 2007

Positive Affirmations for a Stress Free Life

As you know, I am a huge fan of Dr. Wayne Dyer and I'd like to take an opportunity to post some of his reading on positive affirmations, these are focused on living a stress-free, tranquil life. I hope you enjoy and use them as I do and watch how your world, your life improves and you find your inner peace.

The key is to take the path of least resistance and focus on the abundant resources that are here. You as a human, have a thinking center, your mind. With this thinking center you have the ability to create original thought--- that means no matter what external sources (people, newspapers, tv, media) are saying, you can create your own thoughts.

1) Old thought: I feel so uneasy about the state of the economy, I have already lost so much money.

New thought as positive affirmation: I am so happy and grateful now that I live in an abundant universe, I choose to think about what I have and I will be fine. The universe will provide.


2) Old thought: I have so many things to do that I can never get caught up.

New thought as positive affirmation: I am so happy and grateful now that I am at peace. I'll only think about the one thing I am doing. I will have peaceful thoughts.


3) Old thought: I can never get ahead in this job.

New thought and positive affirmation: I choose to appreciate what I am doing right now and I'll attract an even greater opportunity.


4) Old thought: My health is a huge concern. I worry about my health, getting old and becoming sicker and dependent.

New thought as positive affirmation: I am healthy, I am healed, I think healthy. I live in a universe that attracts healing and I refuse to anticipate or give power to sickness.


5) Old thought: My family member/issue is causing me to feel anxious and fearful.

New thought as positive affirmation: I choose thoughts that make me feel good, and this will help me to uplift me and others. I know everything I need in order to handle any situation will be attracted to me in the time it is needed most.


Reference: http://www.Success-InnerPeace.com

No comments: