Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Effective Actions: Overcoming Procrastination Worksheet

Becoming successful, abundant and efficient in actions requires a certain level of focus, goal setting and overcoming procrastination. I recently found an "Overcoming Procrastination Worksheet" that I would like to share, and don't forget to reward yourself for accomplishments, no matter how big or small!

You can write these 9 steps on a piece of paper and fill them out for tasks that you need to complete.

1) The most important task for me to do this week is:

2) I will begin this task on (date):

3) The estimated length of time to do this task is:

4) Reasons why I have not done it so far:

5) Solutions to each of the above reasons:

6) Steps to complete the task are: (length of time for each step)

7) Benefits that I will acquire from completing task:

8) now, visualize working efficiently and completing the task, get into the feeling of its completion.

9) On completion, I will reward myself in the following way:


Try it!

1 comment:

Rynth said...

This is a easy way to overcome the procrastination and it really really works It will be helpful. article...
thanks for sharing this idea.. good job...


Procrastination Free Living