Friday, December 21, 2007

Gratitude Makes Us Young and Healthy

Many of us reach a point in life, whether our career, love life, health or family relationships are not what we expected or wanted, a time where we are not happy with our current results. It may be a point in life where we feel a joyless existence or a deep achiness that life just has to be better than this. This can be seen as a turning point, a point where our soul is seeking further self expression and one-ness with Spirit. Personally, I suffered from all of the above, I lost my health, my career, my relationships were lost or in turmoil, I was at a low point, I was feeling a joyless existence. I was lost spiritually, emotionally and I lost my physical balance as well.

But now, in retrospect, I am grateful for hitting this low, as it allowed me to take action and make an initiative to live better, live a fuller, happier life and to learn, live, internalize the concepts of gratitude, attraction and abundance. In my experience, I read lots of books, signed up for many internet self help programs focuses on optimzing my mind/body/soul life harmony, learned the laws of attraction and other universal laws. Learning that I can choose my results and make a difference in my life and others and that I can choose to live a life of optimal health and healing, success, wealth, freedom of time. My life has completely turned around. Now I live each day, passionate, happy, joyous and grateful. My life is truly blessed. My life is truly better, now things happen for me and I am always in a state of awe and gratefulness when things turn out for me. It is real. It can work this way for everyone, there are numerous resources on this blog or my Acquired Hope website resource page, for anyone and everyone who is seeking to live a fuller life, a happier life, an easier life. Enjoy the journey and your abundance!

"The invariable mark of wisdom is to see the miraculous in the common."
-Ralph Waldo Emmerson


I would like to share with you the definitions of joy and gratitude, these terms are nearly inseparable!

Joy: "emotion evoked by well being, success or good fortune or by the prospect of possessing what one desires."

Gratitude: "state of being appreciative of benefits received."

In essence, whenever we are appreciative or thankful, we are filled with a sense of well-being and swept up by the feeling of joy. Make joy and gratitude your way of being.

No comments: