Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Ordinary Can Become the Extraordinary

When you live in harmony with the law of attraction and other universal laws, you can turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.......

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be do. One day I shall dig my nails into earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return."

- Mary Jean Iron


I love to feel the blessings of an ordinary day, when I do, I feel so much more joy and fulfillment. I feel the love and gratitude flowing through me, then the day becomes extraordinary. And you know what, that is when the magic happens, things just turn out better, "lucky" things happen. But in reality it is the universal laws at work, the law of gratitude, law of attraction and the law of cause and effect. Focus on what you can give back to the world, and you will be rewarded.

No comments: