Sunday, February 3, 2008

FREE Ebooks on Exercise/Fitness and Wealth/Success

My dream is to continue to improve my health, my wealth, be free and give back. I love to educate, empower and inspire others to strive for more, live better, live full and happy lives and seek optimal health, independent of what your current results are.

As you can see, my battle with Myasthenia Gravis, left me poor, exhausted, alone, sick and disabled and completely broken in all aspects of my life. I spent the last few years, reading, studying and learning how to live better. I am now grateful for the Myasthenia Gravis experience, as I came out of the struggle a much better person. I found my inner peace, success, my life purpose....I learned to believe again, to dream again. To reach further, because I know now that the only limitations that I have are self imposed. I can heal myself, I can achieve higher levels of physical performance, I can succeed professionally and financially and I can experience love again. First, I had to learn to love myself and rebuild my life, I had to create an entirely new set of results. I am grateful for it all. I am truly grateful for the journey.

My dream is to give back, help others achieve a fuller life, learn to live more, believe in themselves, become empowered and to live each day in the present moment. I recently found some great FREE Ebooks on exercise and fitness and the most powerful success/wealth creation books ever written. I have posted them on my Acquired Hope website resource page, please go read them, over and over again, and notice your world transform, you too will be grateful for your journey, what ever it is and where ever life takes you!

No comments: