Saturday, January 19, 2008

Book Reviews for "Acquired Hope"

I am grateful for my readers and to those who offered such kind words in reviewing my book "Acquired Hope: A Journey of Advanced Recovery and Empowerment"....thank you!!!

"The author does a wonderful job of not only offering excellent tips for coping with recovery but also relating how a personal journey through a difficult experience utilized these methods to achieve a sense of purpose and "acquired hope". There are several good suggestions and exercises that help the reader to accept their situation and see the hope for the continual effort to move forward, stronger than before." - N. Beaulieu


"I just finished reading Nicole's uplifting book Acquired Hope. I could feel Nicole's strength and courage eminating from this book. It was always upbeat, positive, encouraging and inspiring. I loved her 'gratitude list'. This book reminds me to be grateful for everthing that I already have and not be jealous of what others have. The goal setting exercises is something I have done for the start of 2008. I am passing this inspiring book along to my daughter who also lives with an illness. Everyone should read this book. Great book Nicole. Thank you, Colleen Braun"


I hope you also enjoy Acquired Hope as much as I did writing it!

For more information on Acquired Hope and 365 Days of Abundant Hope as well as resources to help you achieve optimal health, fuller life expression, achieve your life goals, master the law of attraction and to achieve success in what ever you desire, please visit my AcquiredHope.com website.

No comments: