Friday, September 5, 2008

Drop The Four Letter F Word!!

Ah ha, that got your attention!

Drop the Fear! Drop this four letter F word from your vocabulary...once you do, you will be free... you will "get" it.

So many people let fear run their lives, they hold self-limiting beliefs and think that they can not achieve something, that they do not deserve it or are afraid to even try it.

"Fear itself doesn't exist in the world. There are only fearful thoughts and avoidance behaviors."

"If you believe it will work out, you'll see opportunities. If you have fear and believe it won't, you'll see obstacles." -Dr Dyer

Fear is something that has affected me, I am working on eliminating it from my life and mindset. But it does require some reconditioning, some introspection, some changes and some monitoring of my thoughts.

Having the chronic illness, I lived in fear for awhile immediately after my diagnosis and worst of the illness. I was terribly sick and started to live in fear that everything I did would make me worse. I happened to come across horrible stories and books about the debilitation of the illness and lived in fear that my life was now going to be lost due to the crazy disease. Over time, I studied and began to understand, despite the illness, I don't have any limitations, I can achieve anything I want to, it may not be on the time schedule I think or want, it may not be in the exact way or as easy as I think it should be or want, and it may not always be perfect. But I have eliminated the presence of fear from my mind and daily dialogue.

I do notice it in others. They speak of fear, fear of their debt, the bills, aging, the economy....that what you focus on expands.... the greatest thing about being human is that we have this incredible mind, we can actually choose our thoughts.

We can choose to reject those bad statements about our economy, we can reject the limitations the doctors put on us based on the label of our condition. We can reject the idea and fear that comes when we look at our bank accounts, and choose to think of abundance and infinite possibilities. We can choose to study ourselves and the universal spiritual laws to live in peace and develop hope and faith. We can acquire hope for any challenge that meets us head on.... as Bob Proctor says in the SGR program.... "when fear knocks on the door and faith opens it, lo and behold, there was no one there."

So, let me ask you this, what is present if there is no fear? The answer is faith...trust and belief. Faith that everything you need will show up for you right on time and allow you to be successful, trust in everything that is presenting itself, as there are no coincidences, you are right where you should be all the time, and believe that it is here to stay...that you can do it and that you deserve it. In the absence of fear, you will find bliss.....as Joseph Campbell once said "follow your bliss". your bliss will lead you to your life journey, purpose and happiness.

Why is it that so many of us immediately go to fear and doubt rather than faith and trust?

Why is it that so many of us are missing out on what life has to offer because we stay in fear?

When we drop the Fear, our awareness and perceptions expand---we have absolute awareness and can embrace the blessings that are coming our way.

I read recently that FEAR equates to False Evidence Appearing Real. You can change that false reality by choosing to reject it. Accept only those thoughts, actions and beliefs that live in hope and faith. Believe it is possible, see yourself with it and practice surrender, let it go and ride the wave of trust and belief to you bliss.

"Belief consists in accepting the affirmations of the soul: unbelief, in denying them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Drop the F word, drop the Fear from your life and endeavor to live!

No comments: