Sunday, June 29, 2008

Money Making Stock Picking Robot?!?!?

I was surfing the Internet the other day researching trading stocks and I came across an interesting website.

It's about two "geeks" (or geniuses) whom have created some kind of stock trading robot.
This bot sits on the computer like any other program, and just analyses stocks all day.
Anyhow I don't want to tell you too much about this bot, because it costs$28,000 for a single license!

But I did a little further research, and after finding some interesting forum discussions, someone pointed me to another website.

A website, where the owner (also intrigued by the bot) has written a snappy article about it...
But more importantly this owner gives details on how anyone can join a newsletter.
This newsletter is sent out weekly via email (usually on a Sunday evening) and it includes a stock the robot has picked for this week.

Now...
These stocks often rise over 100% within a matter of days.
In fact after being a newsletter member for 3 weeks, I invested on the 4th stock pick... and made $1876.00 (pure profit).

Which is precisely why I just rang round all of my family telling them about this website.
Oh but there's one more thing before I give you the address, there is a limit to the number of the newsletter placements.

As I write this post there are 27 places left, (they started at around 400) so ifyou can bare it, follow the below link... and scroll to the bottom, in big letters is the number of places left.
If that is above 0, you're in luck and I'd advise you to scroll to the top and start reading, fast:

Click here for the link

No comments: